Compliance with Good distribution practice (GDP) will ensure proper control of the distribution chain for medicinal products. GDP is a quality warranty system, which includes requirements for procuring, holding, supplying and exporting medicinal products. Good Distribution Practice is a way of maintaining the quality and integrity of medicinal products.
IPHARMED have long experience from applying the USFDA (21 CFR), EU-GDP regulations and we are especially familiar with the specific requirements for the Nordic countries. We always strive to adhere to applicable regulations and to introduce smart and safe solutions tailored to your business.
For instance, our services include :
- Third party audit management
- CAPA and Investigation Management
- SOP preparations and System Improvement
- Ensure compliance with regulations on Good Distribution Practice (GDP) within your organisation
- Handling of Product Complaints and Recalls
- Setting-up of quality systems for GDP
- Acting as Responsible Person (RP) for Wholesale
- Managing regional GDP inspections, audits, and internal quality checks